About COVID 19 Relief Effort
You can provide for and protect Orphans, Vulnerable Children, & Families in Southern Africa right now.
We’re all feeling the weight of COVID-19. In Southern Africa, the weight may be even heavier. Extreme poverty, failures of business amidst government shutdown, and closures of churches have caused dire situations for thousands of children and families. But with your help, there is relief coming.
Right now, Forgotten Voices is on the ground alongside our church partners to:
1.) Supply emergency hygiene and medical kits
2.) Buy and deliver food and water supplies
3.) Provide Christian-based trauma counseling and spiritual care
4.) Prepare for church partners for an expected influx of orphaned and vulnerable children due to COVID-19
Right now, your support will be able to change and save lives in Zambia, Zimabwe, and Malawi. Right now, you can make a difference by donating and helping. Curious about what your donation will do? Here’s a breakdown of the impact you can make:
• $23 = 2-week supply of food for 1 family
• $46 = 1-month supply of food for 1 family
• $64 = 1-month supply of food and sanitation supplies for 1 family
• $90= 1 month supply of food, sanitation supplies, and COVID-19 related training for 1 family
• $180 = COVID-19 related training for an entire church and community leaders
Make a donation today and provide for the least of these.